Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fire Red

Hi Beauties!
This is the first look that I wanted to share with everyone! I have not worked with red a lot in the past so I wanted to give it a try and see what I can come up with :) For this look I used the Coastal Scents 88 Palette.


I personally love this palette, the colors are very pigmented and are pretty easy to work with! I have indicated the colors used on the picture of the palette. Color A (indicated with an opened heart) is a very bright orange/red color. Color B(indicated with a star) is more on the pink side but does have a strong red pigment as well. I also used the NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk in the corner of my eye which reflect the light beautifully! I also used it as a highlighter on my brow bone with the white from the palette that is indicated with the pink heart.


Products Used:
So here it is! I really hope you guys like it! I will do more of step by step tutorials soon :)
Thanks for checking it out :)

Color you later!

VK



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have the same palette, but when I tried this look, the red just didn't turn out as bright as it looks in your picture. Did you enhance it with photoshop? If not, do you have any recommendations for me to make the color stand out more? Btw, love your tutorials :)

    Nastja

    ReplyDelete